Tile Roof Installation
Tiled roofs have always been a popular roofing solution in Australia because they better withstand hot and sunny weather that is accompanied by salty air and winds. Roof tiles are also an excellent solution in areas known for occasional rainstorms that can cause severe damage to the roof.
Although a tiled roof may seem like a costly investment, it can serve you effectively for a century! They can be made from different materials and come in a variety of shapes, which can create confusion for Australian homeowners. This is where Renew Roof Restorations can help – we have the knowledge and the experience needed to advise you on the best choice of tiles for your specific needs.
The Benefits of Tile Roof Installation
So far, tiled roofs proved an outstanding roofing solution for the Aussie climate. But that’s not where the list of benefits ends. Renew Roof Restorations experts always emphasise the following:
- Durability – It is not uncommon to see a tiled roof in Central Coast that are over 100 years old that still serves its purpose. Depending on the type of material that you go for, you can expect to enjoy the benefits of tile roof installation for a century.
- Eco-friendliness – Tiles are made from earth minerals instead of chemicals. This means that individual tiles are recyclable and you as a proud owner of a tiled roof will not throw unnecessary waste into the environment.
- Resistance to insect and rot damage – Unlike some other types of roofing solutions, tile roofs are not as prone to rotting and damage caused by endemic species of insects.
- Resistance to harsh weather conditions – Although not that characteristic of Australian soli, it is good to know that should you experience an earthquake or hurricane, your tiled roof is likely going to withstand it and survive the storm with minimal damage.
- Fire resistance – Both as a product and a system, a tiled roof is classified as Class A.
- Low-maintenance – Tile roofs are more hard-wearing and resistant to damage than other types of roofs. As a result, you will not encounter many leaks and cracks, in that way reducing the time and money spent on regular roof maintenance.
- Energy efficiency – The tiles are made from a heavy thermal mass that helps regulate indoor temperature so that less energy is used on cooling and heating devices.
- Natural air flow – Tiles allow natural ventilation of your home, which creates a heat transfer barrier right underneath the tiles, helping the house stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter more easily.
- Diversity – When you opt for tile roof installation, you realise that you are presented with a variety of options in terms of materials and styles. Most broadly speaking, tile roofs can be made of clay, concrete, and slate. Tiles come in a wide range of colours and styles, allowing homeowners to select the ones that will match their style and exterior design.
- Long-term savings – Tile roof installation does come at a higher price than other types of roofs, but also comes with a guarantee that it will serve you longer and with less money spent on maintenance.
- Higher property value – Because more and more prospective buyers are learning about the benefits of tile roofs, your house will increase in value and you will be able to sell it at a higher price.
In addition, tile roof installation is rather simple and time-saving, especially if you rely on professional roofers. And thanks to Renew Roof Restorations, you have the best team in the area at your disposal.
Replacing Broken Roof Tiles With Renew Roof Restorations
If you already have a tile roof which requires some repair and maintenance, Renew Roof Restoration team is here to help you replace broken roof tiles at a competitive price. Regardless of the type of a material they are made of and their specific style, count on us to do our best to find the exact tiles to replace and make your roof look as good as new.
We collaborate with the industry’s most reputable brands and manufacturers so that we can ensure you get the best products on the market when we replace broken roof tiles on your home. You can be certain that new materials will fit in with the existing roof and will serve you for years to come. But even so, Renew Roof Restorations offer a warranty on all of the products and materials that we use, so in case anything gets damaged – we arrive to replace it. You also get a warranty on the work that we do, which means that if anything happens after we leave, we come back to fix the issue completely free of charge.
There is no project too big or small for us. Whether you need to only replace broken roof tiles or you want to completely remodel your house and invest in tile roof installation that would include replacing your current roof entirely – we’re the team for you. Renew Roof Restorations pride ourselves on our rich portfolio of satisfied clients who are now sitting in their homes, enjoying quality time with their family knowing that they have a safe roof over their heads.
Over the years, we have worked on hundreds of different projects and have encountered a variety of challenges. Today, we know how to cope with anything so call us to hear more about our approach to replacing broken roof tiles and tile roof installation.
Why Hire Renew Roof Restorations For Tile Roof Installation
Tiled roofs do come with more benefits than some alternative roofing solutions, but only if properly installed. This project may require a bigger budget, which is why it is imperative to choose a team of roofers that you know will do their job right. Renew Roof Restorations professionals are widely praised for their meticulous work and outstanding track record, which is why so many of our previous clients come back to us for additional roof-related services.
Should you decide to invest in tile roof installation, be sure to give us a call – we are fair and affordable and are ready to give you a free no-obligation quote so that you know what you are getting yourself into right away.